Hi, I am happy that you have made it to this blog. You are absolutely right here if you:
- are looking for info about Living abroad, remote work or traveling with children.
- are wondering how to make your travels more sustainable .
- need inspiration for a more sustainable lifestyle, without plastic or animal products.
- want to know how to integrate sports, a healthy nutrition and awareness into every journey.
If you want to know who is behind Odysseyer and how the blog started, keep reading on my About page or check out my Instagram.
There are more than 2.500 readers on the blog monthly. If you want to be one of them, I'll show you where to start.
What are you looking for?
Looking for inspiration?
- Skydiving in Sydney
- Copper Canyon Railway adventures
- Northern lights in Lapland
- Ice dipping in Sweden
- Whale watching in Mexico
- Climbing a volcano in Guatemala
- Swimming with sea lions in Baja California
- Safari in Ghana
- Interrail through Europe
- Camping in the Australian Outback
Read everything about a collaboration with me here. If you are here for the read and want to receive every new article by mail, subscribe for my newsletter or follow me on my social media accounts.
These are the three most popular articles:
- Cuba: Between paradise beaches & Socialism
- Tokyo: Sights and travel tips
- Cenotes in Mexico: Which ones are really worth it
You think we should start a project together or got a question about my page or a trip? Text me on firstname.lastname@example.org or use the contact form.